Sime Darby Oils (SDO) is a division of Sime Darby Plantation Bhd. (SDP), the world’s largest producer of Certified Sustainable Palm Oil (CSPO). With a history that spans decades, we’ve earned a solid reputation for high standards and operational excellence. We uphold the development and promotion of sustainable practices in the palm oil sector, and our approach is in line with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs).
Because we have our own secured plantations, we can better manage price and supply. This also allows us to produce consistent, premium quality oils made through our own single-source plantations. Being in direct management of demand and supply means less wastage, that translates to cost-saving benefits for customers.
SDO’s tagline, ‘Realising Possibilities, Together’ reflects its philosophy of collaborating with its partners to produce quality and enriching products as well as ensuring sustainable living for consumers. With extensive network and global footprint, SDO strives to be the most accessible supplier of oils and fats by focusing on:
- Quality – Delivered through the highest standard of operational excellence, resulting in optimum cost efficiencies, quality, quantity and timing.
- Sustainability – Commitment to sustainability, as well as fully traceable and segregated supply chain; being a good corporate citizen in all our environment and social practices.
- Integration – Secured supply of feedstock in an efficient and fully integrated value chain.
- Innovation – Anticipate the world’s oils and fats’ needs with innovation and R&D.
Research & Development
Our expertise includes teams of R&D specialists dedicated to creating innovative solutions that are specially formulated for our customers’ needs. We not only develop the specific applications to individual products, but also help anticipate market trends that affect how our customers remain competitive. To that end, we offer a variety of oils and fats across the globe, across product categories, including commodities, specialty products and our own manufactured products.
Sime Darby Plantation prides itself in its ability to innovate across the value chain.
- 5 Research & Development Centres in Malaysia, Indonesia and Papua New Guinea.
- 3 Innovation Centres in Malaysia, the Netherlands and South Africa.
- 1 fully operational genetic testing facility in Malaysia to commercialise high yielding oil palm with secondary traits for harvesting efficiency and climate resilience.
- Over 200 scientists and researches worldwide.
+603 7848 4000
Level 3, Block C, Plantation Tower No.2 Jalan PJU 1A/7 Ara Damansara, 47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor D.E., Malaysia
Policy For Buyers
Shipping and Returns